About Spark Grants:
Our goal with Spark Grants is to provide resources for big ideas with potential to impact our community. We don’t simply stop with funding. Recipients of Spark Grants are those with a plan for community involvement and advancement with whom we build relationships and work together to make the biggest impact possible on Jewish teens and those in their sphere.
As a Federation Innovation initiative, we have had the opportunity to work with many members of the Jewish community to help develop innovative programming through Spark Grants
Spark Grants must:
- Serve either Jewish teens, Jewish professionals who work with teens, the families of Jewish teens, or all three.
- Support, develop or foster the infrastructure of the Atlanta Jewish teen community.
- Seek to create new points of entry for Jewish teens, parents and professionals to thrive in the Atlanta Jewish community.
- Meet an identified need or want in the community and have a supportive community.
- Create spaces that are pluralistic and radically welcoming.
- Provide high-level Jewish learning and community building opportunities.
- Foster collaboration with multiple partners with one clear project owner.
Apply for a Grant:
This application is just the beginning! We’ll work with you to develop the strongest program that best fits your community’s needs and move your proposal towards “Yes“.