Love Shouldn't Hurt
What is a healthy relationship? What is teen dating safety? Why do I need to know?
- 1 out of every 3 teens has been a victim of an abusive dating relationship
- 2 out of 3 parents have never spoken with their child about teen dating abuse
- Awareness and increased knowledge about dating abuse
- Ability to recognize warning signs of unhealthy/abusive relationships
- Skills to talk with their teens about healthy relationships and dating safety
This program is for parents only. If you’re interested in bringing Love Shouldn’t Hurt to your teen’s youth group, synagogue, Jewish day school, or summer camp, contact Rebecca Brown at (770) 677- 9371.
5342 Tilly Mill Road
Atlanta, GA 30338