JumpSpark Ramah Pass: LimmudFest
Relax, reflect, and celebrate Jewish learning and life with Limmud Atlanta & Southeast at Ramah Darom over Labor Day weekend. LimmudFest is a celebration and festival of Jewish thought, arts, culture, life, learning and teaching. For one weekend in the North Georgia mountains, hundreds of Jews from all walks of life and Jewish backgrounds, all lifestyles, and all ages gather for a full schedule of workshops, discussions, arts, music, performances, text-study sessions, yoga, hiking and more. Learn more about LimmudFest 2019 ›
Only 7 passes total available, first come-first serve! Hit the "Join the List" button to let us know you're interested.
Register through the link in our site to join the JumpSpark Professional cohort at LimmudFest.
- Community Partners: $75.00 - a $175.00 savings!
- Other Jewish professionals: $150.00 - a $100 savings!
Includes Cabin accommodations; Hotel and Cottage options available for an additional fee.
JumpSpark's Ramah Pass includes discounted access to Ramah Darom learning experiences and training in 2019-20 including:
Registration for this all-inclusive weekend includes:
- 3 nights and 4 days in accommodations at Ramah Darom in the North Georgia mountains (Camping, Cabin, Hotel, and Cottage options)
- All meals beginning with Shabbat dinner through lunch on Monday
- Coffee, tea, fruit, and snacks
- All Limmud sessions and associated materials
- Evening entertainment
- Camp Limmud for children 0-12
Camp Ramah Darom
70 Darom Lane
Clayton, GA 30525