JumpSpark Grant Application
Do you think you’re sitting on the next BIG IDEA for the Atlanta Jewish community?
We want to invest in you and your idea to enhance the teen landscape in Atlanta and create meaningful connections to Jewish life, culture, and wisdom.
JumpSpark grant proposals must:
- Serve either Jewish teens, Jewish professionals who work with teens, the families of Jewish teens, or all three
- Support, develop or foster the infrastructure of the Atlanta Jewish teen community
- Seek to create new points of entry for Jewish teens, parents and professionals to thrive in the Atlanta Jewish community
- Meet an identified need or want in the community and has a supportive constituency
- Create spaces that are pluralistic and radically welcoming
- Provide high-level Jewish learning and community building opportunities
- Foster collaboration with multiple partners with one clear project owner
We are prepared to make strategic investments for the right community ideas. Our grants can support both program and operational costs for multi-year investments and include educational consultation, marketing assistance, and miscellaneous program support, all while leaving you in charge and steering the program to meet your organization’s mission.
Apply for a JumpSpark grant below! Contact Kelly Cohen, JumpSpark Director, at Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 648-2918 for additional information.