During our 24-hour online Gap Year Fair on Sunday, November 15, teens and parents will be able to learn about all the options to spend a gap year in Israel, and get a chance to speak to program organizers one-on-one to get the full scope of what our programs look like and how they’ve adjusted during the pandemic.
The event will feature:
- Virtual fair booths with each with each organizer
- Zoom info-sessions about each program
- A look into our current Gap Year Fellows’ experiences
- The option to chat one-on-one with current Gap Year Fellows
- Alumni & parent panels to hear about the benefits of taking a gap year and what colleges look for during admissions, and a funding panel for ways to fund the experience
More details and the full schedule can be seen here.