Over the last year, JumpSpark connected and collaborated with organizations and individuals that impact Jewish teens in Atlanta. As a Federation Innovation initiative, we have engaged over a thousand members of the Jewish community through innovative programming for Jewish teens, their parents and the Jewish Educators that serve them. We know that building the Atlanta Jewish teen ecosystem takes new ideas, community collaboration and a rethinking of what is possible. It is in this spirit that we are proud to introduce JumpSpark Grants.
Spark Grants are large-scale strategic investments into the Jewish teen ecosystem that could create new programs, fund new initiatives, support programmatic growth or rethink existing models.
Spark Grants must:
- Serve either Jewish teens, Jewish professionals who work with teens, the families of Jewish teens, or all three.
- Support, develop or foster the infrastructure of the Atlanta Jewish teen community.
- Seek to create new points of entry for Jewish teens, parents and professionals to thrive in the Atlanta Jewish community.
- Meet an identified need or want in the community and have a supportive constituency.
- Create spaces that are pluralistic and radically welcoming.
- Provide high-level Jewish learning and community building opportunities.
- Foster collaboration with multiple partners with one clear project owner.
Do you think you’re sitting on the next big thing for Atlanta? Are you ready to finally take that risk you’ve been dreaming of? Let’s think big and build something together!
- Think BIG! Our grants can support multi-year programmatic initiatives, operational costs and organizational overhead for your organization.
- Don’t have the bandwidth to pull off your idea? We will partner with you to provide the programmatic support, educational consultation, and marketing assistance you need to succeed.
- Afraid to take a risk? We want to offer support but leave you in the driver’s seat. JumpSpark partnerships will provide financial and programmatic support, but your organization will own and steer the program. With JumpSpark Big Idea Grants you can feel comfortable taking a risk and trying something new.
- What to make a lasting impact? We are interested in supporting programs for multiple years. Let’s discover how we can grow your idea together!