In her role with JumpSpark, Annie will be working on program implementation for our Strong Women Fellowship, Navigating Parenthood, and professional development, as well as relationship building and supporting community partners and other stakeholders who care about Jewish teens in Atlanta. In her free time, Annie enjoys improv comedy, finding eclectic coffee shops, and reading thought-provoking nonfiction books.
From camp to different youth organizations, Jessie’s true passion lies in learning the fascinating stories of today’s Jewish teens, and she’s very excited about the opportunity to be a part of the change that is youth engagement. In her Engagement Coordinator role, Jessie will be meeting with community members to learn new ways to engage Jewish teens. She is also launching a new URJ teen fellowship program funded by a Spark Grant that allows teens to learn important peer to peer engagement skills.
Navigating Parenthood Coordinator
Program & Operations Manager
- Rabbi Peter Berg The Temple, Atlanta Rabbinical Association
- Lisa Galanti Community Volunteer
- Lori Kagan Schwarz Community Volunteer
- Rabbi Ari Kaiman Congregation Shearith Israel
- Marisa Kaiser Jewish Education Directors’ Council
- Jori Mendel Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta
- Lakshmi Nebel Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta
- Jared Powers Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta
- Eric Robbins Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta
- A.J. Robinson Central Atlanta Progress & Atlanta Downtown Improvement District
- Rabbi Hillel Konigsburg Congregation B’nai Torah
- Rabbi Ellen Nemhauser Community Rabbi